Your Give DeKalb County Fundraiser Toolkit
Give DeKalb County is designed to make iteasy for you to build support for the organizations and causes you care about. So, let's get everyone in your network ready to give!
- Mark your calendar for May 3. Make a donation on May 3 to show you're all in!
- Become a champion for your nonprofit. If you weren't invited to fundraise for an organization, you can still sign up to be a fundraiser!
- Visit the organization’s profile
- Click the "Fundraise" button!
- Spread the word. Talk about Give DeKalb County with friends, family, and colleagues. Email your friends. Post about on it Facebook or share one of the posts on the Give DeKalb County Facebook Page. Change your profile picture and cover photos to #GiveDeKalbCounty graphics.
Basics to being a Fundraising Champion
What link do I share? You’ll want to share the link created for your fundraising page found in your Fundraising Toolkit. You can also share the main campaign link, and your supporters will still be able to donate to your specific page!
How do I get the word out? To get the word out about Give DeKalb County, you’ll want to communicate with your contacts through email messages, social media posts, and word of mouth. Check out some of the sample content below for ideas of what to post and when!
What am I responsible for as a champion? As a Fundraising Champion you’re responsible for getting the word out about Give DeKalb County, and encouraging support for your fundraiser and the organization that you are fundraising for!