The Give DeKalb County Team will:
- Work with local newspapers, radio stations, and other media outlets to continue spreading the word to a wider audience about Give DeKalb County
- Continue offering trainings to nonprofits participating in Give DeKalb County, and those interested in the opportunity, on giving day best practices.
- Develop content for nonprofit’s participating in Give DeKalb County to use, and for use on #GiveDeKalbCounty social media pages, Facebook and Twitter.
- Craft your campaign story. How are you celebrating Give DeKalb County? How will you use the funds raised during Give DeKalb County? Why should donors give to you on Give DeKalb County?
- Recruit fundraising champions for your campaign. You can use your Board, volunteers, or staff!
- Let your volunteers know you’re participating in Give DeKalb County and you need their help in extra special ways! Give them meaningful assignments to fully engage them.
- Develop your messaging plan for the next 2 months to ensure your donors know you are participating in Give DeKalb County on May 3. Download the email and social media timelines in the Nonprofit Toolkit to get a head start!