Key Give DeKalb County Dates
With all of the excitement leading up to Give DeKalb County on May 4, here are a few important dates you'll want to remember:
- February 1: Give DeKalb County Registration Open
- February 9: Webinar - Getting Ready for Give DeKalb County
- February 15: GiveGab Office Hours
- March 1: Deadline to become a 2023 DNCP Member
- March 2: GiveGab Office Hours
- March 21: Webinar - Creative Engagement: Social Media & Give DeKalb County Profile Strategies
- March 27: GiveGab Office Hours
- March 29: Webinar - Board & Donor Engagement: Using Data & Testimonials to Tell Your Story
- March 30: GiveGab Office Hours
- April 1: Deadline to Register for Give DeKalb County
April 5: Deadline to Complete Your Giving Day Profile, including:
- Register as a tax-deductible organization with the IRS
- Attest that your organization is compliant with applicable state fundraising laws.
- April 6: GiveGab Office Hours
- April 20: Webinar - Final Steps to Success for Give DeKalb County
- April 20: Mail-In Donation Period Begins
- May 4: Give DeKalb County - 24-hour Online Giving Day!
- May 4: Mail-In Donation Postmarked Deadline
- May 9: Webinar - Long-Term Engagement: Give DeKalb County Donor Data & Stewardship
Questions about the dates above? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with the GiveGab Customer Success team using the Blue Chat Bubble to learn more!