Give DeKalb County New Participant Resources
- February 14: Getting Ready for Give DeKalb County Webinar
- March 1: Become a 2019 DNCP Member
- March 31: Register for Give DeKalb County
- April 10: Final Steps to Success for Give DeKalb County
- April 12: Complete Your Giving Day Profile, register as a tax-deductible organization with the IRS, and attest that your organization is compliant with applicable state fundraising laws.
- May 2: Participate and celebrate being part of Give DeKalb County!
2019 Give DeKalb County Getting Started Guides
Key Resources for Nonprofits New to Give DeKalb County
Here are some key resources on the Give DeKalb County Site to help you get prepared for May 2nd!
- Watch a quick 15 minute video on how to get ready for the giving day and download the slides
- Use the custom Give DeKalb County Downloadable Resources
- Check out the Give DeKalb County Planning Guide!
- Consider using social media as a communication tool for your Give DeKalb County campaign!
- Remember to use the blue chat bubble in the lower right hand corner of the Give DeKalb County website to contact the GiveGab support team
- They will provide individual assistance via chat or follow up via email
- You can also directly email GiveGab with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any questions about your profile, administrator access, reports, website functionality, registration, and other technical questions should be directed to GiveGab
- General questions about the giving day such as eligibility, bonus pool, etc. can be directed to email@example.com