Give DeKalb County New Participant Resources
- February 1: Give DeKalb County Registration Open
- February 9: Webinar - Getting Ready for Give DeKalb County
- March 1: Deadline to become a 2022 DNCP Member
- March 2: Webinar - Creating a Cohesive Giving Day Campaign: Profiles, Social Media & Outreach
- March 3: GiveGab Office Hours
- March 16: Webinar - Engaging Supporters in Your Give DeKalb County Campaign: P2P, Board & More
- March 17: GiveGab Office Hours
- March 29: GiveGab Office Hours
- March 31: GiveGab Office Hours
- April 1: Deadline to Register for Give DeKalb County
April 5: Deadline to Complete Your Giving Day Profile, including:
- Register as a tax-deductible organization with the IRS
- Attest that your organization is compliant with applicable state fundraising laws.
- April 20: Webinar - Final Steps to Success for Give DeKalb County
- April 21: Mail-In Donation Period Begins
- May 5: Give DeKalb County - 24-hour Online Giving Day!
- May 5: Mail-In Donation Postmarked Deadline
- May 12: Webinar - Give DeKalb County’s Over, Now What?: Donor Data & Stewardship
Key Resources for Nonprofits New to Give DeKalb County
Here are some useful resources on the Give DeKalb County website to help you prepare!
- Watch a 15 minute video on how to get ready for the giving day and download the slides
- Use the custom Give DeKalb County Downloadable Resources
- Check out the Give DeKalb County Planning Guide!
- Remember to use the blue chat bubble in the lower right hand corner of the Give DeKalb County website to contact the GiveGab support team.
- They will provide individual assistance by chat or follow up via email.
- You can also directly email GiveGab with questions at email@example.com.
- Direct questions about your profile, administrator access, reports, website functionality, registration, and other technical questions to GiveGab.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with general questions about the giving day such as eligibility, Bonus Pool, etc.