Give DeKalb County New Participant Resources
- February 1: Give DeKalb County Registration Open
- February 9: Webinar - Getting Ready for Give DeKalb County
- February 15: GiveGab Office Hours
- March 1: Deadline to become a 2023 DNCP Member
- March 2: GiveGab Office Hours
- March 21: Webinar - Creative Engagement: Social Media & Give DeKalb County Profile Strategies
- March 27: GiveGab Office Hours
- March 29: Webinar - Board & Donor Engagement: Using Data & Testimonials to Tell Your Story
- March 30: GiveGab Office Hours
- April 1: Deadline to Register for Give DeKalb County
April 5: Deadline to Complete Your Giving Day Profile, including:
- Register as a tax-deductible organization with the IRS
- Attest that your organization is compliant with applicable state fundraising laws.
- April 6: GiveGab Office Hours
- April 20: Webinar - Final Steps to Success for Give DeKalb County
- April 21: Mail-In Donation Period Begins
- May 4: Give DeKalb County - 24-hour Online Giving Day!
- May 4: Mail-In Donation Postmarked Deadline
- May 9: Webinar - Long-Term Engagement: Give DeKalb County Donor Data & Stewardship
Key Resources for Nonprofits New to Give DeKalb County
Here are some useful resources on the Give DeKalb County website to help you prepare!
- Watch a 15 minute video on how to get ready for the giving day and download the slides
- Use the custom Give DeKalb County Downloadable Resources
- Check out the Give DeKalb County Planning Guide.
- Remember to use the blue chat bubble in the lower right corner of the Give DeKalb County website to contact the GiveGab support team.
- They will provide individual assistance by chat or follow up via email.
- You can directly email GiveGab with questions at email@example.com.
- Direct questions about your profile, administrator access, reports, website functionality, registration, and other technical questions to GiveGab.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with general questions about the giving day such as eligibility, Bonus Pool, etc.