Give DeKalb County New Participant Resources
- February 1: Give DeKalb County Registration Open
- February 4: Getting Ready for Give DeKalb County Webinar
- February 24: Tell Your Story Through Profile Development Webinar
- March 1: Deadline to become a 2021 DNCP Member
- March 2: GiveGab Office Hours
- March 4: Attracting New Donors with a Compelling Story Webinar
- March 12: GiveGab Office Hours
- March 16: Using P2P Advocates to Tell Your Story
- March 18: GiveGab Office Hours
- April 1: Deadline to Register for Give DeKalb County
April 5: Deadline to Complete Your Giving Day Profile, including:
- Register as a tax-deductible organization with the IRS
- Attest that your organization is compliant with applicable state fundraising laws.
- April 14: Final Steps to Success for Give DeKalb County
- April 22: Mail-In Donation Period Begins
- May 6: Give DeKalb County - 24-hour Online Giving Day!
- May 6: Mail-In Donation Postmarked Deadline
Key Resources for Nonprofits New to Give DeKalb County
Here are some useful resources on the Give DeKalb County website to help you prepare!
- Watch a quick 15 minute video on how to get ready for the giving day and download the slides
- Use the custom Give DeKalb County Downloadable Resources
- Check out the Give DeKalb County Planning Guide!
- Consider using social media as a communication tool for your Give DeKalb County campaign!
- Remember to use the blue chat bubble in the lower right hand corner of the Give DeKalb County website to contact the GiveGab support team.
- They will provide individual assistance by chat or follow up via email.
- You can also directly email GiveGab with questions at email@example.com.
- Any questions about your profile, administrator access, reports, website functionality, registration, and other technical questions should be directed to GiveGab.
- General questions about the giving day such as eligibility, Bonus Pool, etc. can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.