Give DeKalb County New Participant Resources
- February 3: Give DeKalb County Registration Open
- February 13: Getting Ready for Give DeKalb County Webinar
- March 1: Deadline to become a 2020 DNCP Member
- March 4: GiveGab Onsite Training & Office Hours – GDC 101: What Everyone Needs to Know
- March 5: GiveGab Onsite Training & Office Hours – GDC Telling Your Story…Effectively
- April 1: Deadline to Register for Give DeKalb County
- April 14: Final Steps to Success for Give DeKalb County
- April 17: Complete Your Giving Day Profile, register as a tax-deductible organization with the IRS, and attest that your organization is compliant with applicable state fundraising laws.
- May 7: Give DeKalb County - 24-hour Giving Day!
Key Resources for Nonprofits New to Give DeKalb County
Here are some useful resources on the Give DeKalb County website to help you get prepared for May 7!
- Check out this Give DeKalb County Getting Started Guide
- Watch a quick 15 minute video on how to get ready for the giving day and download the slides
- Use the custom Give DeKalb County Downloadable Resources
- Check out the Give DeKalb County Planning Guide!
- Consider using social media as a communication tool for your Give DeKalb County campaign!
- Remember to use the blue chat bubble in the lower right hand corner of the Give DeKalb County website to contact the GiveGab support team
- They will provide individual assistance via chat or follow up via email
- You can also directly email GiveGab with questions at email@example.com
- Any questions about your profile, administrator access, reports, website functionality, registration, and other technical questions should be directed to GiveGab
- General questions about the giving day such as eligibility, bonus pool, etc. can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org