Sample Give DeKalb County Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off Give DeKalb County, you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! After your board is on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular Give DeKalb County email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your board members can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your Give DeKalb County goals.
Subject: Give DeKalb County News & Updates!
We’re so excited that Give DeKalb County is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some Give DeKalb County updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your Give DeKalb County campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding Give DeKalb County
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a Give DeKalb County specific event
Thank you for being a part of our Give DeKalb County team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.